Thermal greases and thermal pads
A wide range is presented by a series Platinum, Gold, Silver and Standard series.
Thermal grease is supplied in syringes of 1.5, 2, 4, 8, 20, 30 g and in a tube of 100 g. The spatula is included in set.
The thermal conductivity of thermal greases varies from > 1.63 to > 13.6 W / (m ∙ K). (depending on the series)
Choosing the right thermal paste and its proper application can improve the cooling and performance of the processor or graphics chip.
Main advantage of the new ExeGate thermal grease:
- High thermal conductivity. (This provides effective heat dissipation)
- Optimal texture
- The hermetic syringe is convenient when dosing and applying paste on a cooled surface.
- A sealed syringe is convenient for dispensing and applying paste on a cooled surface.
- A wide range of packaging
- Spatula included for uniform application
ExeGate thermal pads are presented in a wide size range from 50 x 50 to 145x 145 mm and a thickness of 0.5 to 1.5 mm.
The structure of thermal pads is elastic, the surface has excellent adhesion, and the material has high thermal conductivity.
Thermal pads are an excellent alternative to thermal paste in devices where the seats of the chip and the cooling radiator are removed from each other (more than 0.5 mm).
Back to news